<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Losing You

Busted



Sitting here alone thinking it through
Trying to convince myself that I'm not losing you
Why can't you just forget the things I said?
I was angry at that time
But now I've cleared my head


Pre-chorus:
It was so strong
Where did it all go wrong


Chorus:
So tell me why I'm swimming against the tide
& I'm praying for a lifeline
Cos I'm losing you
So tell me why
You don't care enough to try
Are you giving up this fight?
I can't stand
Wont stand
Losing you



You don't have to say a word
It's in your eyes
What can I do to convince you we need more time?
And I know I may have made a few mistakes
But losing you is just to much for me to take


Repeat pre-chorus
Repeat chorus



Bridge:
So tell me what to say
Because I need
A chance to change
And I wont let you walk away


Repeat chorus 2x



Won't stand losing you~

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
7:45 AM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you